woolmail is a range of sustainable, biodegradable and recyclable insulated envelopes designed to keep chilled produce cool, pharmaceutical products within safe ranges and when required products warm.
- woolmail uses woolcool sheep’s wool insulation to keep chilled contents below 5 degrees Celsius for at least 24 hours.
- woolmail is perfect for shipping smoked salmon, cheeses, cured meats, chilled potted products and individual meat or fish items.
- woolmail is also suitable for sending individual pharmaceuticals through the post, maintaining temperatures between 2°c and 8°c for a minimum of 24 hours.
- The soft and flexible fleece lining provides excellent protection by snugly cushioning contents of all shapes and sizes.
- Woolmail keeps contents cool with ice packs but the efficiency means significantly fewer are usually required than for equivalent polystyrene, polyethylene or air-pocket packaging.