Fleece insulation is ideal for the transportation of temperature sensitive pharmaceuticals and medical supplies by maintaining constant warm or cool temperatures and providing cushioning protection.
- Data tracking tests have proven that woolmail keeps contents between 2 – 8C for a minimum of 24 hours more effectively and consistently than other insulated packaging, including polystyrene & polyethylene.
- The fleece is entirely hygienic and sealed within recyclable film to prevent direct contact with contents.
- Wool fibres have been proven to absorb odours, bacteria and toxic particles.
- Wool provides excellent protection with a memory foam effect to snugly cushion fragile contents.
- Made to measure insulation and bespoke packaging design is available from individual mailing pouches and delivery boxes to liners for first aid kits and medical supply cases.